All questions have multiple choice answers of Yes, No, or No opinion.
1. Do you believe that Barack Obama deserves a second term as President?
2. Do you agree with Barack Obama and the Democrats that taxes on wealthy individuals and families should be raised for the sake of "fairness," regardless of the negative impact it has on the economy?
3. Do you believe the federal government has gone too far bailing out failing banks, insurance companies and the auto industry?
4. Do you support amnesty for illegal immigrants?
5. Should English be the official language of the United States?
6. Are you in favor of granting retroactive Social Security eligibility to illegal immigrants who gain U.S. citizenship through an amnesty program?
7. Are you in favor of the expanded welfare benefits and unlimited eligibility (no time, education or work requirements) that Democrats in Congress are pushing to pass?
8. Do you believe that Barack Obama's nominees for federal courts should be immediately and unquestionably approved for their lifetime appointments by the U.S. Senate?
9. Do you believe that the best way to increase the quality and effectiveness of public education in the U.S. is to rapidly expand federal funding while eliminating performance standards and accountability?
10. Do you support creation of a national health insurance plan that would be administered by bureaucrats in Washington, D.C.?
11. Do you believe that the quality and availability of healthcare will increase if the federal government dictates pricing to doctors and hospitals?
12. Are you confident that new medicines and medical treatments will continue to be developed if the federal government controls prescription drug prices and sets profit margins for research and pharmaceutical companies?
13. Are you in favor of creating a national energy tax to force citizens and businesses to adopt costly "green" technology?
14. Do you believe President Obama has done a good job of managing the war in Afghanistan?
15. Do you believe that the federal government should allow unionization of Department of Homeland Security employees who server in positions critical to the safety and security of our nation?
16. Do you support Democrats' drive to eliminate workers' right to a private ballot when considering unionization of their place of employment?
I note the specific use of complex questions and emotional trigger words, but that's expected with something like this.
* Please assume any typos are mine (and not on the questionnaire) unless I say otherwise.